Finally! A 10-round magazine for the Ruger 44 Magnum Carbines: 77/44 & 99/44 – Deerfield
- This magazine is designed for cartridges with an overall length of 1.60″ to 1.645″
- Compatible commercially-available ammo:
- We are continuing to experiment with this ammunition compatibility matter; to see what updates & tweaks we may have learned about, please email us — firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully machined assembly:
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Black hard anodized finish
- Hardened feed-lips & front stud
- Plastic magazine follower
Made in Montana.
One year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Want to know more about this magazine? Check out our blog post.
Notice: Please be advised that it will be necessary to function-test with your preferred ammunition before going into the field to determine compatibility with our magazine. Insertion and removal of a loaded magazine may be easier with the bolt in the open position.