A 9-round magazine for the Ruger 77/357(yes, we were aiming for 10 rounds but managed to miss the mark)
- This magazine is designed for cartridges with an overall length of 1.55″ to 1.590″
— Regarding overall length, someone did a great amount of footwork here learning Cartridge Overall Length for many OEM’s 357 Magnum ammo.
— Most commercial ammunition with projectiles below 190 grains should fit and feed without issue.
- We are continuing to experiment with this ammunition compatibility matter; to see what updates & tweaks we may have learned about, please email us — email@example.com
Fully machined assembly:
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Black hard anodized finish
- Hardened feed-lips & front stud
- Plastic magazine follower
Made in Montana.
One year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Notice: Please be advised that it will be necessary to function-test with your preferred ammunition before going into the field to determine compatibility with our magazine. Insertion and removal of a loaded magazine may be easier with the bolt in the open position.